·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grats luigi2us and the team!

·
Registered
346 Posts
I almost shed a tear when i heard the coin sound from the NINTENDO screen hahaha Great work Luigi2us, you didn't even have the game... that's amazing

·
the emulation youtuber
232 Posts
DK Jungle Beat had sound long time ago :p But having sound in SMS and other games is amazing stuff :thumb:
oops my bad :emb:
also luigi's mansion also has sound now :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
:eek: just heard about the good news! Good work Dolphin Dev Team!!!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Yay! Sound and music works perfectly in SM Sunshine except for the noise made by NPC's when you talk to them/jump on their heads (like Piantas).

Also, a major speed increase for me. Now SMS can get about 75% everywhere in my crappy computer... I wonder what speed it will get when I buy my new laptop... :drool:

It's a shame the same doesn't apply for SM Galaxy. The music still gets cut off after only a few seconds and the sound works nice, except some sounds are too low (often Mario's stepping will have some sounds with the correct volume and some that sound too low, almost muted). Also, the speed is awful (15%), but that'll probably be fixed with my laptop. :drool:

Good work, Dolphin Team! :thumb:

Keep it right on and I'm sure Galaxy's music issue will be fixed, along with tons of other stuff! ;)

~Why-Fi

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.