Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, So Im trying to play Super Mario Galaxy 1 on the Dolphin Emulator and I set up the controls to have the pointer with the wii remote to be my mouse cursor. It was working at first but after I tried to play again it was broken in some places and not in others. In the menu, If I pointed to something and pressed A it would work but when I am playing I try to point and press A but nothing happens. And if I shoot a star bit it goes way to the left of where im pointing any behind me too. I tried calibrating in the controller settings but it doesnt work. Someone please help im only on Terrence.

·
Registered
Dolphin, MAME
2 Posts
I used to have similar problem with the Dophin Emulator some time ago but I forgot how I fixed it. Try reinstalling the emulator and cleaning the registry using any registry cleaner. I experienced something similar with other game but to be honest it was really long time ago and I forgot. Try the reinstall and cleaning process and let me know how it goes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am having this issue as well. Using a real 1st party Wii remote, the pointing functionality works well in other games and in the Wii menu even when I bring it up from Super Mario Galaxy, but in the game itself, the pointer keeps disappearing and reappearing several times per second, making it nearly impossible to select anything.

Several months ago the pointer worked perfectly well in Super Mario Galaxy and I don't recall changing anything since then other than updating Dolphin to the latest version.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts