Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLACE YOUR BETS.

I'm going for that the Arizona Cardinals will lose in the first half, then come back and destroy the Pittsburgh Stealers. (My native Washington Redskins are a fail team, they never win anything)

The Stealers are a 6.5 favorite, but i'm rooting for the underdogs.

This has been a downright hellish year for fantasy football though, i wanted the Patriots to come back and kick some Giants ***, but Brady had to go injure himself.

And whoa, a 30 second commercial will cost 3 MILLION this year.

ITS GAME TIME.

·
Opensource-spice
1,503 Posts
Don't diss Pittsburgh! Normally I never actually "watch" the Superbowl, but I am rooting for Pittsburgh.

Basically, as long as the Cowboys don't get anywhere, I'm happy.

More or less, it's me an five friends getting drunk and gazing at the score every thirty minutes while we eat Doritos and play monopoly to see what kind of housing market we'd manage under the influence.

·
!
6,312 Posts
Soccer is for ballet dancers and girly-men.
Real men drink beer, grow beards and blast into each other at 15mph over a piece of pigskin and stuffing.
I bet that you're from countryside;)

and Football for men,Running,kicking,yelling,respect each other in the match,be fair,discipline,maybe the football in ur country different and so stupid,try to watch European Leagues,ANOTHER WORLD.

and it called FOOTBALL,NOT SOCCER,I HATE THIS WORD.SOCCER SOCCER damn this word.

·
Opensource-spice
1,503 Posts
If football is football
and soccer is football

then how else do you expect me to distinguish the two.

I can't say football sucks, because you don't know which one I'm referring to.

So yes, football sucks but football rules.

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
and it called FOOTBALL,NOT SOCCER,I HATE THIS WORD.SOCCER SOCCER damn this word.
SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER SOCCER

Anyway. I agree with ya phil, cardinals are gonna come back in the second half. Although i havnt seen how either has played too much, after watching a few patriots games, i just stopped this season. sad year without brady
:(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts