Next Generation Emulation banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
>Guess u do what u like right?
Not really. I'd be all for not having to work ever so many summer jobs, but with class prices as they are (I attend a private university) I'm forced to. Teaching assistant jobs are rather enjoyable, though they're rather sparse, not to mention that you run the risk of having a class full of rather unpleasant students ;)

·
Registered
251 Posts
>>how many 1 buck in US ???
it is in USD
here we use RM
USD1 = RM3.80

psx = RM2 - RM3
pc = RM5 - RM10
PS2 , Dreamcast = RM12
DVD = RM30

count it yourself:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Originally posted by campaign2016
work 30-40 hours per week so i can pay for school

hey betamax, those are degrees celcius right?
some of us live in the ass backwards US and use ferinheight and feet still even though celcius and meters are so much easier to use

it sucks that it rains every day. no wonder why you irish folks get sun burned so bad:D
You think that confusing try living in a country where the speed limits are in miles and the distances are in Kilometres. Also milk and Guinness are in pints and everything else litres. :confused:

I usually try to convert everything. Forgot that time sorry.

ps we don't tan... we rust :D

·
Registered
526 Posts
As for me im taking my fiancee for a trip to spain this summer... Man Spain is just beautifull. I was thinking of going to Scotland but she insisted that we go to Spain oh wellll
Voy al partido difícilmente...deja esperanza que ella me deja

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Scotlands very nice however it is rather expensive. My brother is at uni in dundee so I am over there quite regularly. The ironic thing is that you can get plane tickets that cost less than the bus fare to the airport:rolleyes:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Im a travelin!!! My wife is graduating with a BS in teaching, so we are traveling to Hawaii for a week, then Southern Californa (disneyland!!), and then hunker down and prepare for more studing =(

·
Registered
526 Posts
Man even then its costing me a bundle > We're planning on staying a month over there.. U could say she's a SPAIN FANATIC .

21 - 34 of 34 Posts