Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people im having a problem with my suikoden2 ISO game for my epsxe the sound is going way to fast and i was woundering how can i fix it to where it goes the right speed and this and 1 are my all time fav rpgs of ps1

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
turn on frame limiting.

what did you make the ISO with? hopefully not nero, eww..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Suikoden2 sound issues

Hey I used alcohol 120% to make it and when and im useing 1.5.2 if i upgrade to the newest 1 will it work better?

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
try 1.6.0 and try 1.5.2, see which one works better.

guyver2k5: are you getting full speed (60 fps) during FMVs? what sound plugin are you using?

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
i've beaten it on 1.60 so there shouldn't be a problem... except for one spot late in the game where you'll probably get an OPCODE error...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Hey when i beat suikoden 2 the ISO and i collect the 107stars of destiny cani save it at the end and when i play suikoden 3 the ISO and can i send the saved data to the ps2 emu?

Edit: and yes my problem is fixed i put it in 60 frame rate and it plays great now and thanks for the help ok i see now the game works great now with the setting's for video i use Pete's Soft Driver 1.54 and sound i use Pete's DSound Audio Driver 1.15 and for cd rom i use Pete's DSound Audio Driver 1.15 and 60 fps

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Please, do not double post. Use the "edit" button to make updates to a previous post. Dunno about the save loading on the next game, sorry.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
SuikodenMasterD said:
Hey when i beat suikoden 2 the ISO and i collect the 107stars of destiny cani save it at the end and when i play suikoden 3 the ISO and can i send the saved data to the ps2 emu?

Edit: and yes my problem is fixed i put it in 60 frame rate and it plays great now and thanks for the help
most likely not, unless the developers of PCSX2 (or another PS2 emu) make special support to let it read PSX memory card files (i.e. ".mcr" files)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Whats the best setting for FF9 i have 1500megahurts and 256ram and a gf2 card with 64meg of video ram pentum4 and sorry for the outher multi posts before im new to the post thing

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Ok i have a question i have alot of ps2 games and my ps2 broke last month:( and well my question is do i have to have the system to make the ISO of the games? or can i just make it off the cd's? And do i need a realy good grafix card to play ps2 ISO's p.s i got one more quesion whats the diff between a .bin and a .img file?

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
you can just make the ISOs out of the CDs using Alcohol120%, CloneCD or a million other programs.

and yes, you are going to beed a good graphics card to do PS2 emulation, you are also going to need to wait a year or two for it ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts