Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Try using the regular Eternal 1.41 plugin, not the lite one. When playing this game recently I did hear a sort of high pitched loud sound but it went away after a few seconds and the game never crashed.

If that still doesn't work then maybe try Peops sound driver or ePSXe core even though it might not sound perfect it could at least get you past that part.

And use Peops soft driver for graphics for sure since Suikoden 2 is a 2D game and the soft plugin is best for those kinds of games.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Speaking of that annoying sound glitch when fighting the star dragon sword it is also present when you play the game on a PS2 although not as annoying as in the emulator. It has been a while since I played it on the PS2 but I remember this annoying little buzzing sound that started up right when the sword did the attack where it stabs the two party members in the middle and continued until the end of the fight. So it is not a ePSXe thing apparently that fight doesn't like to be emulated on anything but the original PS1.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.