Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Explorer of Worlds
60 Posts
I could, tommorow I will look how far my Suikoden 4 comes.

As far as I know just now you must have the US versions or am I wrong because I have the Pal ones and yes I hate you a tiny little bit for having Suikoden 3 but just well don't take that so hard ;)

Damn I just have the Intro of the of Suikoden 3 and it looks hell good.

Update: Okay my Version runs very good just an graphical bug with shadows and i can't save, but that could be cause to the speedhacks that i set mainly all to full power (just not the last slider because it often causes garbage).

Onemore thing, i have the newest drivers and Versions of the pcsx2 and plugins are also up to date, maybe you have an old version and that causes your problem but I will test a little bit till i get an functioning quicksave done via F1 key.

Before I forget, check your plugins for updates it helps a lot ;) my last update got me up to 75% of full speed with most of my games.

Edit: Just noticed that the newest verion of pcsx2 is 1474 and my is 1329 or soo^^ so I will now also get new updates.

Last Edit: Okay the new Beta version kicks ass again as I see :) just try to play it with these things : pcsx2 version 1474 and get the newest update of the gsdx plugin that getsupdated just too fast as I think.... ;D Suikoden runs with these on my PC in almost fullspeed under cycle mode 2.0 and has just little graphical bugs but hey it seems playable and I could save and load via f1 what do I want more. :)

· Explorer of Worlds
60 Posts
Well then up into the next round with my suikoden 5 :p lets see how far I get.

Ehm were exactly was this cutscene again?
In Lordlake after the first own movements by oneselve or before?

Oh and one thing I am using gsdx 15xx (xx stands for what ever^^) maybe you should try that gpu plugin too.

· Explorer of Worlds
60 Posts
hm didn't get that scene with my Version of The game (Suikoden 4 and 5 both run playable with graphical glitches) is that option for loading data from Suikoden 4 into 5 so that some charackters heve better Armor or such things when you find them?

And when yes then, is it really needed for playing it?

I meen have you tried not trying it this way?

Because I have yesterday played a bit till I could move the Hero in Lordlake around and saved there without crashing but with major graphical glitches that could come from cycle 2.0 ^^

· Explorer of Worlds
60 Posts
Nope I don't use patches anymore because I wan't to test games fully on they'r own way with the Emulator and those patches skip some things that already are working very good.

Could it be that this feauture is just avaible in the load screen?

Cause i didn' looked in it.

Hm I will have an look on that.

Edit: Okay looked at it agagin whitout mistake, my version seems to not have this Feature or I just don't get the option because I could need an saegame from aftre the end of Suikoden 3 (for 4) or 4 (for 5) maybe only Japanese or NTSC versions have those feature.

Well I can't help you further as this seems to be an problem of an feature that I don't even have.

best advise from me.... play it without this feature the game will run without it.^^

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.