Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys can anyone help me, l'm trying to play my way through all the suikoden games, am up to 4 and cannot seem to get it to work, it load ok and gets to the title screen but as soon as i select new game it freezes.

As far as suikoden tactics i am having the same problem everyone seems to be having, i cannot get past the book cut scene after starting a new game. I have tried every patch i could find but no luck so far.

Any help with either of these games would be greatly appreciated thanks

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for helping with this, i have already been using the latest pcsx2 version. As a general rule i have been using the ZeroGS 0.97.1 and that seems to work with the games i've tried so far including suikoden 3 (i know how you feel took my ages to find it)

I just reset the setting on the graphics plugin and it got Suikoden 4 to work no probs. so thanks for helping.

I am still having trouble getting Suikoden Tactics/5 to work, cannot seem to get it past the opening cut seen with the book after starting a new game. I have tried different plugins, patches and settings all with no luck. anything you could suggest on this would be very helpful

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
do you remember if you got a patch for it coz the patch is suppose to skip the book cutscene. I have been selecting no on the load data screen from what i can tell there isn't a way to skip the option without the patch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.