Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, I'm trying to play Suikoden 3 on my PC so I can run it at a higher res and use my 360 controller with it, but it just refuses to go above 43 FPS

I have a Core i7 920, 6 gigs of RAM, and a GeForce GTX 260 (more complete specs at the bottom of this post)

I've found that no matter what I select on the graphics/CPU configuration pages, I seem to end up with the game running at between 41 and 43 FPS, there doesn't appear to be any correlation between the framerate and the options I'm selecting. I'm assuming that the CPU/gfx card are capable of running faster, but it's somehow being capped at 42 FPS.

The game seems kind of slow, so I'm assuming it's supposed to run at 60, but even setting the speed options with f4 in game or through the CPU menu doesn't change the framerate

Do you guys know what might be going on?

Thanks in advance

C

Never mind guys, I got it working

I checked the official PCSX forums out, and someone mentioned that the x3 cycle rate hack works with this game, so I turned it on and now I'm running at 80-90 FPS, so I turned on the limit mode for the CPU and it works great

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.