Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI @ ALL!
I got a problem with suikoden 2 PAL ( german )!
i can't get into the mountains ( in ryube after i got caught and left my home town ) because of an invisible soldier!!! (i think ERROR....) whatever i converted the memory card to an ePSXe memory card (i use the version 1.4.0 of ePsxe) and im using following plug ins: graphic: Pete's D3D driver 1.52
sound: internal Epsxe spu (LOL)
CD-Rom: aspi driver 0.2
and the default options of each plugin!
do you know what this is???????????????

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
Ahem. As I told you before, "You can't go back into there right now. You're not allowed in there. Just go to the fortress. BTW, you could have just replied this in the original moved thread (hit reply). Or, if that is the other place I think it is, you need to exit Ryube in the bottom left entrance (the one you originally entered in)." You're not supposed to use that exit either way.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
walkthrough

but i cant go another way! that's the problem!! i tried it 2!! i ran through EVERY corner in every city where i could get! i have to go through the place where the invisible soldier is! 3 walkthroughs say the same! but first i have to talk to that girl ( i think mileena was her nam??) and she just says: "huh?who is bonaparte??" instead of (like that): "lets make a walk in the forest and save my dog bonaparte!!" i don't know where to go.....maybe i can put the mem card in the thread.........just rename the attached file to *.mem

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
Did you return to the fortress and talk to Victor/Flik there? One of them will ask you to recruit members for the fortress. Then start talking to anyone who looks different from the generic townspeople images. BTW, convert .bmps to .jpgs. They're much smaller and then we can look at them without having to put them offline first.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.