Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Hello, I had the same thing, the sound quaility using Null's is FAR superior to the internal SPU's quality for Suikoden 2, but you won't have sound during MPEGs.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
He just can't tell you which one it is because we both agreed with Bgnome to not give it to anyone.
It's a version that I found on a japanese site that is called 1.40.
As I wanted to share it with everyone I posted it on the boards(and that was a BIG mistake).
BGnome came and told me that he deleted the link to the plugin because there was no word of it on the official site neither on Psxemu.He finally deleted the thread(and I think he was right)and send us a mail to not post it again so I won't.
Now I'm really embarassed because I should have aked before to Bobbi or to null2 if I could have posted it.
You may say:"lucky were the ones who were able to get it" and you would be right.But I really feel guilty(is it the right word?).
Now,one more time: Null2,I'm really really really sorry.
Bye.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Because you're playing?
I used to think you were just a crazy poster and that you didn't have the time to play!!!!!:D :D :D

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Anyway it's an emulation experts discussion.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
HEM HEM

I EXIST
U know.......................
(anyway It doesn t matter .cuz' I m an emulatoin expert in the life :D )

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Sorry Rargh it wasn't meant for you.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
No problem BGnome.
I just wanted to explain what was the problem I created and that's all.
This is the last time I will talk about it and I passed the word to Rargh so he should be more careful from now on.
Bye.
PS:You were right to ban Lukas007 (too selfish-is that right or maybe narcissic?).

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Don t worry raziel...

I ll be careful (besides Raziel, it s not ur fault.
I and only I have begun this mistake onto this topic...)

(Right w/ Raziel too:
This guy was a crap...)

bye

1 - 18 of 18 Posts