Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the NGEmu.com forums, but I have a couple of suggestions for this plugin (which I believe should be posted here).

So far, the plugin looks pretty good. However, I think there should be some additions, like:

1. When video capturing, a "frame rate scale" seems too complicated. Someone should replace it with a box saying "expected FPS of output video". When we put in 29.970, which is probably what's expected of NTSC, etc. You get the idea.

2. When video capturing at half or quarter mode, the video seems a bit pixelated. Maybe someone should add a feature for anti-aliasing (although it might slow down the video capturing speed, it would improve the image)

3. Please add support for DivX 4.02 (http://www.divx.com). Although I can use DivX 3.0, I'd like to use 4.02.

4. Please add sound capture support as well (which would require another dialog box asking what is the SPU plugin, so that it can capture SPU data)

If you have any other suggestions, please post them here.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I haven't tried this yet but so far for all my video capturing I've been using camtasia which worked quite well with epsxe and it could encode to whatever codecs I had available. With sound. Just a suggestion as you wait, and I'm sure there are better products available, I just use the first thing that was available. (read: my after effects assignment was due the next day)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts