Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been thinking..... the old psxemu.com has game review, pad review etc.... now its gone(well i think)
since many members here post their review on their games why dont you get some people here who are willing to review a game...
its very usefull :D :D :D

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i remember review in gt2, legend of mana, RRT4, MedEvil etc.........

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
I always love reviewing games,emulators and plugins.It would be nice to see that feature again(may even think about writing few reviews myself).

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think people here will love to have this back...........

i remember i always visit the old psxemu just to read the review over and over again........(the reason is i dont know any review site :lol: ) well on that time i was a newbie i think its not a waste of time if they implement this again............

and i'll be glad to be game reviewer!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
hmm....I got a load of games here and time on my hands....yeah, maybe I can do reviews other than tokimemo too. :p

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i got lots of game to PC and PSX and updated too!!!!!!!!!!!

hopes they will here our request

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
If i make a review you'll see a lot of 4 letter words even if the game is good, :evil::evil::evil:

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what u mean???

4 letters = LOVE :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
5,568 Posts
no something like:

yeah! this **** of a game is so awesome, too bad the controls are ****, but the main character is so *****ing you can forgive all that. Except when you're *** so that you wont like the characters great assets! .. something like that.. :heh:.. (this is if the game is good)

(if it's bad)
****! ****! ****! this is bullshit! all the controls are sooo **** it sucks allt the way to kingdom come! You'd expect that the charater could do more, but not only does she look like a retarded ****, she looks like she sucks the **** of an elephant.. yeah.. something like that.. ehe :heh: j/k

:evil::emb:

and this is on a good day.. im pretty sure i could do better tho.. :evil:

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
in that case YOUR FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your not a worthy game reviewer :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Xeven,
That will make all your reviews look alike (may be you can use copy paste again and again).

Firegl,
Whenever you turn into an administrator you can surely fire him.

j/k

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Xeven: the sad thing is I got some serious reviews for the rpglegends.net site I ran that were WORSE than that. I had to translate the English reviews to real English. And yes, these were from a native English speaker. :p It's stuff like that that probably doesn't help the chances of bringing back the reviews any.

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey you can check our review to refine it... :evil: i dont know your that fluent :)

·
5,568 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
Xeven: the sad thing is I got some serious reviews for the rpglegends.net site I ran that were WORSE than that. I had to translate the English reviews to real English. And yes, these were from a native English speaker. :p It's stuff like that that probably doesn't help the chances of bringing back the reviews any.
awww.. shucks! and i thought that i had a chance! :evil:.. well if we can't do the reviews then i'll cook something up.. :evil:..

seriously, i've been having some thoughts of programming some tools and stuff.. err.. umm.. never mind.. :heh: :evil:

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:( :( :( :( :( well actually i was hopping!!! :(

Crash!!!!!!

·
5,568 Posts
Well howbout making a sample review and posting it here FireGL..;)

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well after you Xeven ;) :D :D :D :D :D

Xeven===>I'm not Spammer :argue: what ever <====FireGL :eek:

:lol: :evil:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts