Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Could we upload midi files? I was wondering because midi files aren't that big.. It would be cool to be able to hear some cool game tunes.. Or how about some wma files at 64 kilobytes.. You could probably be able to make a small (200 k and under) wma file..

I love game tunes.. The music in most games are cool.. Axelay comes to mind..

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
well... there's always the good old link-from-somewhere-else trick ;)
it would also prove to you rather sound files are popular on the board. which i doubt.

B

·
0 Posts
Adding midis so they play when you open the page ? Certainly not a problem to program, but I personally doubt we'd do many people a favor that way ...

(or am I wrong ? Voice your opinion!)

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
My 2 cents: That would be kinda cool if once in a while someone posted a song in MIDI, 'cause even 56K can d/l them pretty quick. People could start a favorite battle song music thread or sumthin' :D . But no auto-play! Some people post from their office :rolleyes: . Click 'n' Play :p .

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
yep, no auto play.
it wouldn't work anyways... i mean there can be a bunch of posts on one page, so how would multiple sound files get played?? one by one, or all at once? (i'm not Data)

i'm not sure but perhaps you could make a link to a little popup that plays the sound. someone gonna try it?

K

·
0 Posts
Something of an auto play would have to be done .. what if there is more then one midi in that thread :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts