Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
first off, what are your system specs, specifically your cpu? i can already tell you are using an ATI card since you have described one of the well known driver problems some catalyst versions have with the OGL plugins- the black triangles (which can be fixed by updating your drivers to the most recent available).

can you also post a screenshot of your current video settings? what version of epsxe are you using?

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
for vista go into the system control panel and click on the "system and maintenance" button, then look under the "system" catagory and click on the "view amount of RAM and processor speed" sub-link. for XP its pretty much the same way. i just need to know the brand and the clock speed (usually expressed as xxxGHz).

can you just post a screenshot of the video plugin config menu or hit the "copy to clipboard" button in the lower right hand corner of the menu then do a copy/paste of it into a reply here so i can see exactly how it is set up.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
if the utility i linked to didnt work then the next likely cause would be due to the VRAM set to autodetect in the video config menu. with ATI drivers that feature doesnt function correctly so it must be entered manually, otherwise you get performance issues so try setting it yourself rather of using the autodetect.

edit- i think the HD 3200 mobiles have 512MB (shared) so try entering that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts