Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have been playing on epsxe lately, over 15 hours into it. Well i just got vincent and all that. and you see seprioth and say go to the mountain. so i go to the mountain. And i get to the jenova tanks. and i am stuck. if i hit select it shows the arrow at the top of the stairs but it dosnt do anything, what am i supposed to do? is it like a door?

·
Registered
129 Posts
The idea is for you to go into the mountain itself (turn to the right of that shinra reactor where the jenova tanks are, it will lead you into some sort of caves) then you need to the fight the big scorpion like boss.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
or look on game faqs, for a walkthrough.

·
Registered
308 Posts
As somebody said, you're not supposed to go into the reactor. Get out of the reactor and on that same screen you should see a door leading to the boss on the upper right hand side. If you don't see it, use select.

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, i got stuck again. I got past the part with the scorpion. I found that vincent was terrible to use against it :mad: making it take like a half hour to kill it. He would go into his beast form and use his fire move after a little while and you cant control him...

Anyway, i beat the scorpion and cant figure it out. I was gona search gamefaqs, but already gd here :D So i beat the scorpion and i went past it, and only found the town with the rocket, ok so i went to it. but everyone was saying to go talk to the captain. So i looked through the whole town and didnt find the captain, was like wtf?? then i went back down to the town before the mountain. Nothing had changed there. so now im confused:???:

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
he is in the rocket iirc.

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ohhhh. well. i went to the rocket and couldnt find a way in, i can hit select and it will show an arrow at the top of the ladder but i cant go anywhere from there.

its sad, i just figured out what iirc means :lol: never knew...

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
go to his house and out into his backyard where that mini plane is, then try going back to the rocket.

·
There is always hope, but you have to supply it.
6,886 Posts
ok, will do. its bad. over 16 hours on final fantasy so far oO
You're still early into the game.

Materia keeper (the scorpion boss) was a nightmare with 8400hp iirc.
The easiest way to beat it is powerlevelling outside midgar and fightiing the Midgar Zolom stealing the enemy skill beta

The materia keeper had a lighting enemy skill called trine that owns btw (not as good as beta though)

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You're still early into the game.

Materia keeper (the scorpion boss) was a nightmare with 8400hp iirc.
The easiest way to beat it is powerlevelling outside midgar and fightiing the Midgar Zolom stealing the enemy skill beta

The materia keeper had a lighting enemy skill called trine that owns btw (not as good as beta though)
I tried before hand to get beta but i was a lower level so i would sorta die, (person sent away but counted as a loss and i would lose the skill) i may go back though and get it. I stole the Trine thingy from the scorpion and and use it on it. And clouds cross breaker did 2000. But vincent would raise it 800pts ish with his fire move. :dead:

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
equip a fire ring and learning beta should be simple, you should have one at that point in the game if you are the type who tries to find everything. its been awhile since i played that game so i dont remember if that boss is actually weak against it or not but generally that skill can dish out serious damage.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Midgar Zolom is indeed week against beta.

He might as well go back and try to beat him as soon as he gets the Tiny Bronco (after rocket town) but its hard by that point in the game regardless of the fact you would have elemental and fire ring equipped.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts