Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, my controller is a Joytech Xbox360 controller. I have bount L2 to Left Trigger and R2 to Right Trigger. L1 and R1 are the Bumpers, respectively.

Now, in Medievil 2, I can use L/R2 to pan the camera, so they are working..kinda.

When I press L2 + R2 for the Dan-Cam (A first-person camera needed for parts of the game), nothing happens! :( How can they work..but not work? o_O

Please help?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can anyone help? :( I am stuck at the part where you are a Dan-hand and hiding under tables from monsters. I can't see the bloody monsters since I can't seem to get first-person mode to work.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts
Well according to GameFAQs, you're supposed to hold down L2 + R2 to enter first person view.

Other than that, double check that the ingame options aren't set to something besides the default control scheme.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do hold them down and I have not messed with the in-game control scheme. As I said. L2 pans the camera left. R2 pans it right. Hold L2 and R2 does...nothing. x.x The controls SAY it should do the first-person mode but I held them for 30 seconds with nothing happening.

·
クロスエクス
4,662 Posts
It's a problem with the DInput support on Micro$oft drivers for the X360 controller. Use XBCD if you have a wired controller, or just assing those buttons to your keyboard.

Basicly, both triggers share one axis, so when you press both the final value is 0 (as if none is pressed). Blame Micro$oft for that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.