Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am using epsxe version 1.7.0, when i enter cleyra trunk for the first time and view the fmv it all goes black and the fmv wont even start. I wondered if anyone might want to pick up my save just watch the fmv then save then send the new save back to me. It would have been large help and i would really appriciate it. The thing is i am not sure where save state files are -_- a wich folder thehy are in ect, but it sounds like the file i attached to this thread. so it might be the right file. this is prolly becasue my disc 2 i damaged or i done some wrong video config, but i doubt that becasue i have seen other fmv's without problems it's only this one. ANYWAY please help :p just pick the save file up watch the fmv then save then send it back in this thread i would owe you 4 life :p

·
From Love and Limerence
6,584 Posts
This is in the wrong forum.

Anyway, just load up your game from an in game save, not a save state. That is (one of the things) known to cause this problem, and it happens both at this spot, and at least another shortly after the beginning of the third disc. I recommend to use in game save points via the Moogles.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.