Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi

this is a benchmark tool for sf4 which should be coming out next week. capcom games are always well optimized. im getting very good performance with my ati hd4650, averaging about 60fps on 1280x720 and 50fps on 14400x900 with the default settings. game looks great nonetheless. the load times are also very fast, about 2-3 seconds from vs screen to actual fight.

· Registered
7,407 Posts
Got 10235, all highest settings, 1680x1050, no AA, 8x Aniso, Ink shader. Looks ****ing FANTASTIC, far better than the console versions, and it was running + 110 FPS most of the time. Capcom's got a wonderful development team :D. I'm absolutely thrilled it's coming to PC; the anticipation is killing me!

Edit: Oh, and it only reads the CPU's internal identification to check frequency; my CPU's indeed at 3GHz.

· Registered
74 Posts
Got 10235, all highest settings, 1680x1050, no AA, 8x Aniso, Ink shader. Looks ****ing FANTASTIC, far better than the console versions, and it was running + 110 FPS most of the time. Capcom's got a wonderful development team :D. I'm absolutely thrilled it's coming to PC; the anticipation is killing me!

Edit: Oh, and it only reads the CPU's internal identification to check frequency; my CPU's indeed at 3GHz.
I dont Want to start a flame war or be an ******* but:
[email protected] 3ghz, all maxed out no AA, Aniso 8x, ink Shader,
ati 4770 stock:

Do you mind to do the test again with C16xQAA ?? :$

· Registered
7,407 Posts
That's really strange. Maybe it likes Radeons? The 9800GTX+ on paper is significantly faster than the HD 4770. I'll retest with a few tweaks.

Edit: Oops, had 8xAA forced in the driver. One sec, will run again.

· Registered
7,407 Posts
Hm, I can't seem to get much higher than ~10K no matter what I do (aside from lower the settings). Maybe I need to update my drivers... can someone else with a 9800GTX+ post their scores?

Edit: I'm running 178.24, about to update to 185.85. Will try again then.

· Registered
7,407 Posts
Hah, yep, new drivers fixed it nicely.

8x Aniso, no AA, highest settings, ink shader, 850/2100/2600:

· Registered
7,407 Posts
And stock (CPU limited when OCed):

:thumb:

· Banned
35,081 Posts
iirc thats a driver issue... the drivers actually install as a 4800 series labelling rather then 4850 :\

· Registered
42 Posts
if a miracle happans i might be lucky enough to get 10 fps on this game...

· No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
You should be able to. You'll have to turn things down/off though.

I get 10.6fps @1920x1200 with everything maxed out and the "ink shader turned on.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.