Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one ever seen anything like this? oO

I was playing all was well, no over heating or anything, and it happened out of the blue. The texture just covered the whole window. And it hasn't happened since... Until today, i got the same error with Flight Sim X and texture just covered the whole screen.

When it happened in SF4 i was using my 9500gt, when it happened in FSX I had my 9800gt installed.

·
Premium Member
17,148 Posts
Has any one ever seen anything like this? oO

I was playing all was well, no over heating or anything, and it happened out of the blue. The texture just covered the whole window. And it hasn't happened since... Until today, i got the same error with Flight Sim X and texture just covered the whole screen.

When it happened in SF4 i was using my 9500gt, when it happened in FSX I had my 9800gt installed.
it is me or are yous seing "El Fuerte" textures????? SF4 works perfectly here just in case you want to know.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is me or are yous seing "El Fuerte" textures????? SF4 works perfectly here just in case you want to know.
Yeah it is, in fact that's who I was fighting when it happened. And it's working fine for me too. It only happened that once an hasn't happened since, on both video cards.

The thing that has me worried is that it happened in a different game on a different video card. oO Of course the texture was different, it was the texture of the Jet I was flying.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
check your system ram dude, put it through a complete memtest.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh also update your forceware drivers too that always helps simply saying your motherboard drivers also.
I've done that, I keep my drivers up to date. The thing is I haven't been able to reproduce the problem. All conditions are the same, and I've been playing SF4 and FSX like mad, but it hasn't happened again yet.:???:

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
probably just a random glitch

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
probably just a random glitch
Probably is, it's just strange that I had same glitch in 2 completely different games, while using different hardware at that. Eh, oh well.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
if you got 800% errors in memtest then it could be your ram... is you memtest version 2.11?
:lol:

Errors are counted in number in Memtest 3.6. When I said "800%" that was in reference to coverage without errors, as in Memtest checked my ram completely 8 times over.:thumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.