Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Xbox.com | Connect the Xbox 360 Console to this Computer

at step 3 Select Enable media sharing with Xbox 360 .

I check the box and press OK, like 20 seconds loading, then it still says ok or cancel... I press OK again, same.. I press cancel and go back the box is still unchecked... What's going on? (windowsmediaplayer11)

So i have an xbox360 that will connect to network, but for some reason the connection to the pc fails.. :S it says there are no pc's to be found...

Windows firewalling is off, + all ports open.

Please help!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm well for whatever reason it doesn't work.

I installed windows media center +windowsmediaplayer 11 on microsoft virtual pc... and there enable media sharing does work!

WEIRD.

Now I have to use virtual pc each time again...

Something is wrong with my Windows media player.

Also why can't I rip the music to my harddrive? I tried putting in a data dvd, which can be played on it, I tried my mp3 player, I tried trough windows mediaplayer sharing and finally tried it with windows media center extender. They allow only stream... noy copy

WHY DOES MICROSOFT MAKE IT SO HARD? :(

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are u serious? what a retards? -.- i dont even have cd's only dvd :(

Are they head in head, come on microsoft.

Guess imma get some cd-rw's then... Is it ok to burn as data disc? since my dvd data disc just played fine.. but im just wondering for the ripping..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.