Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was just wondering if someone could help me with this problem, I checked the compability list and New Super Mario Bros is compatible with the emulator but everytime I try to run it, this happens after the white Screen with the Nintendo title.

I've tried reseting the game, exiting the emulator and trying again... reloading the game... and trying the US, EU, JPN versions

·
Registered
443 Posts
Set the save data to the proper size/type. Although I find it suspicious that you own the US/EU/and JPN versions of the game... you may not want to state such things in your post.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I actually only have the US version, but since it didnt worked I downloaded all of them, well I have to download again the US rom because I deleted them all cuz of the problem, anyway, Im kind of new with this emulator, could u tell me or send me a link or something of how can I "Set the save data to the proper size/type."

·
Registered
443 Posts
We don't support piracy here, downloading any "ROMs" is illegal no matter what you own, get the proper hardware and dump the image from your cartridge, then it will work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts