Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Linux's worst nightmare..
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
off-topic: some games dont crash but dont do anything either.. Im gonna make a list of the games i have so far that exhibit this...

·
Registered
423 Posts
off-topic: some games dont crash but dont do anything either.. Im gonna make a list of the games i have so far that exhibit this...
I've seen that too, and the strangest part is, that there should be something visible, as there are Draw calls present in the log.
I keep a list of these too, but please tell us which ones you find, as this will broaden the number of titles that we can try to fix *something* for.

·
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
sure thing :) Heres what ive got so far (ill edit as i find more):

Fatal Frame (4721)

·
Registered
6 Posts
If draw calls are being made but nothing is showing up on the screen, that sounds like the Back Buffer isn't getting swapped correctly. Although thats the simplest reason, and therefore most likely not the cause ;-)

·
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
no mistakes are too simple to make especially in programming :p
Iv'e lost count of the embarrassingly simple mistakes Ive made lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
I downloaded Dxbx and Dungeons and Dragons :Heroes. When I opened the iso files, I got the default.xbe. However, when I tried to run it on Dxbx, I got a black screen. The Dxbx says it is emulating. If it helps the game is the PAL version. Can this be fixed?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.