Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just downloaded the VBA emulator with the game pokemon fire red a couple of days ago. Everything worked great until I reached the Rock Tunnel. Somewhere there or near the place (I don't remember correctly) a very irritating voice started going on in the background. It's like a loud, fuzzy noise and it doesn't go off no matter where I go or what I do as long as I'm not closing the program or loading another save game. At first I thought it was supposed to happen but I'm already in the town after the rockcave and it still goes on. It doesn't appear in any of my other saves.

So if any of you guys could help me fix this somehow or even give me any tips on how to avoid this on my other saves (haven't played them for this was my main save game...) I would be deeply gratefull.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
downloaded the VBA emulator with the game pokemon fire red
before anyone helps you, further clarification is needed -_-

·
Registered
13 Posts
before anyone helps you, further clarification is needed -_-
x2 We won't be able to help you unless more details are given such as where you downloaded the emulator and the ROM, what settings does your emulator have defined such as video, sound, save file format, etc. as well what saving type are you using (in-game saving capabilities or emulator's proprietary save states). :thumb:

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
.......................i don't need to know WHERE he downloaded it, i need to know that he DIDN'T.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
x2 We won't be able to help you unless more details are given such as where you downloaded the emulator and the ROM, what settings does your emulator have defined such as video, sound, save file format, etc. as well what saving type are you using (in-game saving capabilities or emulator's proprietary save states). :thumb:
Looks like you need to take a look at the [rules]Emuforums Warez Policy[/rules] before posting again

·
Registered
292 Posts
Your ROM is possesed! Call an exorcist!

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Looks like you also need to take a look at those rules I mentioned earlier on in this topic Laurensnl

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Read the rules next time. :D
Do you have a microphone? Then, shut up the mic.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Lex_Light seriously now, next time you bump a thread with something someone else has already said I will have no choice but to give you an infraction.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
Schumi, close this thread, the op hasn't returned in 4 weeks, no point to keeping it open since hes clearly gotten help elsewhere.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
You have a point there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.