Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stop asking, I keep seeing people ask and it's driving me nuts. The programers do have lives ya know, the people who dont are thoes newbies who keep asking. If you keep asking, the'll get pressured, release a crappy, bad working version, get bad emails, lose confedence, and stop making epsxe, the other programmers could be so shocked that the spend alot of time making there emulators, so you'd have to wait even longer for other, not as good emu(no offence to the programers of other emus). It could happen, unlikely, but could. I don't mean to sound too cold, but give them a break. Thank you.

--Merry Christmas

· No preservatives™
965 Posts
Originally posted by carnage179
Hopefuly it'll stop em for atleast a week. Cause someone said that christmas would be a good time to release it, everyone seems to think they will.
I've read that numerous times myself. If the authors are anything like me (and probably the rest of us) they are likely not getting much done right now with the holidays so close.

Hey folks, I wouldn't expect a new version for some time. Enjoy the holidays, and let the authors do the same.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.