then i was told to enable mdec and mdec timing
so i did
then its nothing but a black screen wit sound
im using pete's gl driver and yes my graphic card is awesome

im currently trying to get the movies in FF tactics to werk

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Try this.... use regedit and change the value of "MdecTiming" to be 1, but make sure "MdecEnabled" is 0 (*not* 1). I know earlier someone suggested setting both to 1, but sometimes you have to set it like this for things to work properly.

·
Premium Member
8,592 Posts
Originally posted by kairi00
Try this.... use regedit and change the value of "MdecTiming" to be 1, but make sure "MdecEnabled" is 0 (*not* 1). I know earlier someone suggested setting both to 1, but sometimes you have to set it like this for things to work properly.
I suggested that in a older thread about mdec problems.. Strangely enough, after checking the epsxe registry, I noticed that in the epsxe registry, it is set the way you say it is, "1" and "0", but in the executor settings of the registry with every configuration, its "1" and "1".. weird I know..

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Originally posted by fivefeet8

I suggested that in a older thread about mdec problems.. Strangely enough, after checking the epsxe registry, I noticed that in the epsxe registry, it is set the way you say it is, "1" and "0", but in the executor settings of the registry with every configuration, its "1" and "1".. weird I know..
Strange indeed... so you were saying that the "MdecEnabled" settings in the registry stays put at "0" even when you check the option in executor?

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
Those options are both "0" at my registry. Should I try "1" at MdecTiming, as you guys are saying? I dunno, cuz all my MDECs are working fine with both "0".

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Originally posted by Zephon
Those options are both "0" at my registry. Should I try "1" at MdecTiming, as you guys are saying? I dunno, cuz all my MDECs are working fine with both "0".
If it ain't broke, don't fix it ;)
Mine doesn't work unless I have "0" and "1" (0 0 and 1 1 don't work for me)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.