·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Heretic
2,766 Posts
Just read through it all, the guy who wrote it is pretty funny and all those dishes are just damn disgusting. Thanks for the good read.

PS: I'll be on IRC later.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
The silk worms was just gross. no appetite for me!

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah the disgusting thing is that most of those are actual, commercial food products...blows my freakin mind

·
-PM to advertise here-
8,262 Posts
lol, in the first post.......I thought that chick in the sig was for eating too :lol:

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
The part about his wife's milk is great :lol:

·
-PM to advertise here-
8,262 Posts
hushypushy said:
aw come on man who would eat a baby owl??
Its better than that **** in the first pic :p

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,478 Posts
wow I'm surprisingly hungry after checking out that website.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cid Highwind said:
The part about his wife's milk is great :lol:
yeah dude, totally proves that ***** wrong in Fahrenheit 9/11. TAKE THAT MICHAEL MOORE! YOU PROVED NOTHING!!!!!!

for those of you who dont know, michael moore interviews a woman who was forced to drink TWO OUNCES of her own breast milk in the airport to make sure it wasnt some sort of poison or something. TWO FREAKIN OUNCES! this guy drinks a bunch and says it's pretty good. michael moore = pwnt

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
The stupid thing is I was reading it at the office, couldn't take it anymore you I started laughing like a pig. Some people at the office gave me the "are you ****ing insane look" :heh:

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Happened all the time when I was still using the family computer.

Even worse is when you actually have to explain what you're laughing about :heh:

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
that's actually kind of nice, then you can spread it around. i sit here in my room by myself, even if i did tell my roommate it's not like he'd care

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.