Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have the conflict denied ops and how can i use this game on steam? when this game dont use cd-key any one know that?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes. my dvd players on the my computer does not work quit well i am watting for a new one

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have the conflict denied ops and that i did but in a game store and it does not have a cd-key

becase i have problem whit the dvd players i have om my computer i try to play it whitout putting the dvd inn.

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
Then you can't add it. Actually many games that even have a cd key won't let you add them to your steam games list to download. Mainly only Valve Games and Unreal Tournament 3 as far as i know. Past that you actually have to purchase them from steam or you're stuck using your cd. Sorry Bud.

Correction. Here's the List i found of games you can actually register.
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7480-wusf-3601

Sorry again :p

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its strange i can buy some games that i have on the steam but i cant download it there when i have the game ;( its sad

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Why should they provide you with bandwidth when you didn't buy the game from them?

There are some games they will let you do that with but I can understand why it isn't true for all of them.

Also not all games on Steam are the same as the DVD version, and often don't have the same security, and some won't support mods. Mirror's Edge has extra content, but it won't work on the Steam version unless you hack it in...

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Cracks are legitimate ways to bypass infectious DRM.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
i have the game but the problem is the dvd players of my its defect

i did buy wheelman and some other game

and my dvd players on the computer of my will only play some dvd and some dvd it whont play at all and i dont understand it and i am watting for a new one from HP
can only take a pitucre too proff that i have many game too

i see i can play Rainbow six there but my cd-key does not work there + if i put it on my dvd players it whont run either

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Just get a No-CD patch, screw disc reading. Can't link you to that stuff though, as most aren't fully legal (hacked exes, which are copyrighted) but I'm sure you can find them through google.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
but how will i manage to install the game when my dvd players is defect on some game it whont run on rainbow six vegas 2 ;( i am wating on new dvd players to my pc

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Play online flash games to kill the time you have to wait. If you have another PC on your network you may be able to make an image out of it and transfer it to your own PC through LAN. But that may be difficult due to anal copy protection.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thats true i can play some game but not all ;(

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i have some games that i can play some DVD and some cd-rom but not all of them ;( buts thx ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.