Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im trying to redownload half life 2 and it say its complete and ready to play when only 54% has downloaded

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
It's steam on a release day...what were you expecting...it to work? HAHAHAH!

actually...it said that to me back in the day when i was getting like DoD or something like that, just wait til its completely finished or start over.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Yes, please be patient, I personally think it sucks, but that is me. I am stuck in limbo since last night at 66%. Oh well, as they say patients is a virtue, sit tight it will done soon, maybe by the end of the year ;)

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
My experiance with steam was great :O , it downloaded quickly and I could start playing in no time. Great service, it'd would have taken me much longer to go to the store and buy it, and install it from the CD's. ( Considering i'd have had to take a airplane to get to the store :) :) :) ) anyway, it has got to suck for people with a slower connection.

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
I'm in Sweden, why are you curious about it in any case? :O

·
band
4,912 Posts
lol dont worry man, im not trying to hit on u or nething .... or am i ;)

i got curious be case u said

Great service, it'd would have taken me much longer to go to the store and buy it, and install it from the CD's. ( Considering i'd have had to take a airplane to get to the store
and i cudnt think of a place with amazingly fast internet and yet has no access to a videogame store o.o lol.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I've had a wonderful experience with Steam as well. Everything has been supersmooth and I played the game at 2:05 AM last night. It took about 5 minutes to unlock the damn game but I really like Steam. It's a pity it's not working for you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.