Next Generation Emulation banner

681 - 700 of 706 Posts

·
Registered
10,414 Posts
If any of my former friends are willing to forgive me for being a jerk and unfriending them when I left here, feel free to add me to your friends list. I'd understand though if some people don't want to, but I'm sorry I was a jerk.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Hi add me on steam if you want to play gta V online together. username raksmey13

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Someone create Ngemu steam group so we can pugb together hehe

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Search not found tee hee.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Anyone can give an invite just give me or someone else that wants to your steam id and i'll invite you to the ngemu group.

Because of the devs predatory/shady practices is why i prefer to stay away from it.
Yes invite me id raksmey13 very appreciated thank you Strike. ::D

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,428 Posts
Yes invite me id raksmey13 very appreciated thank you Strike. ::D
Damn it only works if i befriend you first it seems... Sent an invite afterwards i can invite you in the ngemu group (dont blame me, blame steam :p)

Edit: oh wait i can send the invite even i only add you just from my side, sent ngemu group invite.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Damn it only works if i befriend you first it seems... Sent an invite afterwards i can invite you in the ngemu group (dont blame me, blame steam :p)

Edit: oh wait i can send the invite even i only add you just from my side, sent ngemu group invite.
Cheers!

·
Registered
8 Posts

Please invite me too, my ID is dantesss333

Thanks alot in advance.

PS if anybody wants to play a PS1 game called The Unholy War, please PM me or add me on steam, I can show you how to play it online with epsxe and it's a really cool 2 player game

681 - 700 of 706 Posts