Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 706 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Well, it launched a few minutes ago.

Go register here:
http://steamcommunity.com/

You'll need to join the BETA and update the STEAM client:
Just launch STEAM, go to File > Settings > Beta Participation and join the Steam Community beta.

Join the NGEmu group:
Steam Community :: Group :: NGEmu

I need a 100x100 logo for it. Can anyone get one? :p
Also, Admins & Mods of NGEmu, contact me so i can add you as Admins on the group.

My SteamID page:
Steam Community :: ID :: Metalmurphy

Current NGEmu members (29 members)
Metalmurphy
Kurby
Chrono Archangel
Raziel

John Aiton
cottonvibes
Dogmaan
fried_egg
Xtreme2damax
doggieiscool
Samor
industrian
bobrocks95
N1ghtw0lf
RF
Mudlord
Cid Highwind
3x3cUt0r
TheCloudOfSmoke
Falcon4ever
Thanakil
makotech
Squall Leonhart
Universe_JDJ
refraction
PCXL-Fan
babygiorgio1
skoreanime
Hard Core Rikki

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts
im trying to join now :)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Big JOIN button on the top right? :p

Oh and i forgot to mention, you need to update your STEAM.

Just launch STEAM, go to File > Settings > Beta Participation and join the Steam Community beta.

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts
u gotta invite me.
Makotech222

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh yeah i forgot, i made this one private. Let me start adding people.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can't find you on the list TheCloudOfSmoke. Whats your SteamID page?

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm having a hard time finding your nicks so its better if you just post your SteamID page here.

·
Mr. Technological
5,933 Posts
I'm not exactly in yet, I got to wait till steam fully updates again.

If I already have a steam account, which I do because of owning Half-Life 2 and Lost Planet: Extreme Condition for PC, do I have to click the Setup My SteamID Now Button on the Steam Community Homepage? Everytime I click that button it doesn't do anything and still sits on the same page. I've tried clicking it in both Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox 2.0.0.6 and it does nothing on both browsers.oO

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes you need to do that Xtreme2damax, but the website is prolly getting hammered atm. Keep trying and it should work.

Chrono Archangel, made you an admin.

Hard core Rikki this is like Xfire on steroids :p It also works In-Game and you can add Non-Steam games to the list.

It has some flaws but its expected for a beta.

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
I'm not exactly in yet, I got to wait till steam fully updates again.

If I already have a steam account, which I do because of owning Half-Life 2 and Lost Planet: Extreme Condition for PC, do I have to click the Setup My SteamID Now Button on the Steam Community Homepage? Everytime I click that button it doesn't do anything and still sits on the same page. I've tried clicking it in both Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox 2.0.0.6 and it does nothing on both browsers.oO
I'm having the same problem too. Tried different browsers but the login won't work. Probably because I haven't been able to update my steam yet. I got to 100% but then it froze and I had to kill it, so now I have to start over again. May take a while because it took a while to get to 100% before. Hope it wont screw up again. Now I'm pissed off because I just got Lost Coast installed and now I can't play it tonight while steam is updating. :mad:

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TheCloudOfSmoke. You could try backing up the SteamApps folder (thats where ur games are stored), uninstall steam, and download it again from Welcome to Steam

·
Mr. Technological
5,933 Posts
Uh Damnit, I accidentally created my SteamID under an account I didn't install and activate my games with.

A little change with my SteamID, now it will be Xtreme2damax21 as soon as I recreate another one hopefully by tomorrow.;)

Edit, decided to create it now. I see the Ngemu group is an invite only, can anyone give me an invite to join?

1 - 20 of 706 Posts