Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If they dont mean anything let me have more. Maybe it like notches on a gun I need more of those to.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh well I guess I will have to wait for more notches......I mean stars......well you know what I mean:mg:

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Nah, post count can't be it, cuz last time I checked I had more than Xeven and he has like 2x as many posts as me. *shrug*

·
&-)---|--<
8,586 Posts
I think its the quality of posts that get you a lot of stars.. Ie.. The less useless posts you have out of all your posts, the more stars you get.. Adair has about 200 posts more than me but we have the same amount of stars.. Raziel has 500 more posts than me, but we also have the same amount of stars.. So if you want more stars, don't post useless stuff so much.. If I am correct.. :) Or it could be a useless posts to Posts ratio..

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
in any case, i hope it doesn't increase the likelihood of "useless posts" (remember that? :)) it used to be that custom status was the reason. now we got stars.

i got 5 myself. can i buy more with "banana bucks"? :D

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Chart:

1 star = 15 posts
2 stars = 50 posts
3 stars = 100 posts
4 stars = 200 posts
5 stars = 400 posts
6 stars = 750 posts
7 stars = 1000 posts

As for why some people don't seem to have the proper number of stars, I don't know.

Note: this is a generic copy and paste and the thread will be closed.
For more (?) discussion on this, go to http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5495

No, stars are not purchasable with banana bucks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.