Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
*facepalm*

I'm getting bored of this dumb sentence... :rolleyes:
Are you referring to me or the topic starter? You better not be referring to me :p....

You know what I get tired of, warez kiddies who can't be arsed to buy the system but are willing to fork over the cash for a PC just for this emulator and expect to play without issues..

I get tired of n00bs who expect to play every game perfectly on an emulator without issues and are like, "That sucks, I really wanted to play this" when all they have to do is use a little common sense and play it on their Gamecube until it becomes playable on the emulator..

I get tired of n00bs offering and claiming to offer $1000 or any amount of money to get a game running, when a new Gamecube can be bought for about $50 and a used one for $29.99, just slightly more expensive if they buy it with the game they want to play.

Perfectly simple and logical solutions they can't seem to grasp...

You could be waiting a while to play the game you want on Dolphin, when you can be playing it immediately on the actual system without bugs, glitches, slowdowns and perfect compatibility. ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no ive owned a gamecube before but i sold it becouse i never got the YUV output working... i also finished windwaker but i never bought the starfox game

i sold the gamecube becouse it really was a dissapointing console apart from zelda and re4 it did not have much

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
what no metroid prime? :C

·
Registered
117 Posts
Now fully playable using JitIL in Rev5709 (Still freezes in Jit)

·
Join the Dark Side!!
266 Posts
mmmmmm, smell that....It's thread necromancy :p

Why did you revive a 2yo thread instead of using the SVN SHOT thread (that it's stickied) ??

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am still curious as to how you managed to make this change. Any more information and possibly a working walkthrough would be helpful throughout the emulator community. I own the game myself, but for modeling editing reasons would prefer to have a working version for an emulator as well.

·
aka BhaaL
221 Posts
As of R5751 (thats the one i currently have for gaming), I can play Starfox Adventures just fine.
Jit (not JitIL, as was required previously), HLE Audio, no problems. The only thing that I recommend is disabling Dual Core (i think this is part of the game config anyways), since it hung up for me quite frequently with that.

Just try it out, I can only say works for me.

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
As of R5751 (thats the one i currently have for gaming), I can play Starfox Adventures just fine.
Jit (not JitIL, as was required previously), HLE Audio, no problems. The only thing that I recommend is disabling Dual Core (i think this is part of the game config anyways), since it hung up for me quite frequently with that.

Just try it out, I can only say works for me.
For me I have stuttering issues, framerate drops, minor rendering issues and the intermission scene/cutscene audio loops endlessly with the Dsound backend until I pause and unpause the game. Maybe disabling dual core alleviates the stuttering and framerate drops, I don't know as I haven't testing this game in single core mode yet.

·
Fluffy Animal Admirer
3,398 Posts
(Star Fox Adventures) Now fully playable using JitIL in Rev5709 (Still freezes in Jit)
I beg to differ. Maybe you could, you know, post a screen shot with your configuration? :D I can't seem to get the bloody game to work on the latest revision. Is it just me, or have these revisions been getting worse and worse over time (such as low framerate)?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts