Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
yeah sure... went looney with that game for a couple of years... but guess it just got old... now, if there were any news of a STARCRAFT 2 coming out soon, ooooooohhh yeahhhhh! ehehehe!:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
So did I... but then EverQuest came along... and wabam, all other games are forgotten. StarCraft 2? Not likely, Blizzard's having enough troubles with WarCraft III, not to mention the new MMORPG they're working on... it will probably happen, but not for a while.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Starcraft, is, like, SOOOO 1998 :p

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
It may be old , but still is one of the best games i ever played , ohh and when does Warcraft 3 come out !?!

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had the game for a loooooongg time, but didn't really start playing it until this summer. Now I'm obsessed.:D

·
Registered
356 Posts
Starcraft, YEAH! Played that game few years and still not lost any interest. Sadly, the blizzard's homepage said that no expansion packs aren't made to it and starcraft 2 isn't coming atleast soon. :(
But SOOO great game!

·
これはバタスです
6,338 Posts
Blizzard's always been slow at game releases. They're one of the only companies that emphasizes quality over quantity, although their last game wasn't that great. They always take a long time to make, and even longer to beta test. I just hope they'll release it within the next decade:D

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
They have a policy that's really simple but no one else seems to be able to follow: "don't release it until it's done." This is why they're so bloody successful - name me one Blizzard game that flopped.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I agree with that quality thing... altought they have released much
patches to Starcraft... but most of them are only to balance the races... BLIZZARD rules! :)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Yeah, wheres my WC3 at?! And my SC2?! They could have had both those game released a while ago! Grr! Oh well, at least when we do get them EVERYONE play them for at least 3 YEARS! But maybe we only play them because Blizzard won't release anything.... hmm....

·
Registered
345 Posts
Originally posted by Xenomorph
Starcraft, YEAH! Played that game few years and still not lost any interest. Sadly, the blizzard's homepage said that no expansion packs aren't made to it and starcraft 2 isn't coming atleast soon. :(
But SOOO great game!
starcraft has an expansion set
its call brood wars and has some nifty units.
although most people probably have this already since you usually see the two games bundled together.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I got broodwar. There's some CHESS packet at Blizzard's homepage, isn't that the two-in-one or what it is?
My friend bought the two togetter and it wan't the CHESS pack??

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
i think there's also a "Gundam" version of Starcraft. :)

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
yeah that Gundamcraft mod..., the terrans are too powerful tho, they kick the living $hit out of the protoss and the zerg, at least from the version i played anyway... but i think work on that mod discontinued...;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts