Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Experenced But New User
866 Posts
I dident like it that much, but it would be great if you could go though the single player over LAN with 3 other buddies, comunicating with voice chat. Now that would be awsome!

·
band
4,912 Posts
i think it looks pretty cool. i like how they have different effects caused by the presense of the protector mask.

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
It's a pretty good game, but your squad does ALOT of the work in the game often leaving you with nothing other to do but run around and shoot things. Not enough variety, i'll probably just finish the game and shelf it.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
i played the xbox demo on the star wars trilogy dvd set, n1ghtw0lf actualy has a point. the squad does usual 1 of 2 things, 1. most of the work for you. 2. Do something stupid and die. in the demo thats happend to me acouple times, but the good thing is they can revive you. which is also kindof strange. maybe the pc version would look better

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
a few more things i have a problem with.

-You can only position your squad in SPECIFIED spots therfor not leaving you the option to use your own tactics, but the ones the game developers already gave to you.

-Your squad either dies practically instantly or seem invinicble and there are health stations in EVERY room.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
N1ghtw0lf said:
a few more things i have a problem with.
-Your squad either dies practically instantly or seem invinicble and there are health stations in EVERY room.
i still dont see the need for health stations since your team can revive you when you die :rolleyes:

·
Computer Nerd
162 Posts
so u dont need to be revie , when u come back u dont get back all of ur health. and same for team mates. u can tell your reamates to either form up, search destory, hold area and another one .

my teammates do not act like stupid to me.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Well I got through the first couple missions. hears my points

- Gameplay seems horribly eaisy, Point click and shoot.

- Player Textures look alittle 'blocky' , especialy those cloners.

- Nice story line, looks like it fills in some gaps in the first couple missions from the geanosis mission in Episode II

- VERY imprissive Sound/Music Effects.

- Your team seems to frequently get in your line of fire when your shooting at things.. oO

oh, and n1ghtw0lf

n1ghtw0lf said:
-You can only position your squad in SPECIFIED spots therfor not leaving you the option to use your own tactics, but the ones the game developers already gave to you.
why position the squad when you can do it your self? :thumb: I find Placing charges and hacking.. i mean 'splicing' computers myself alittle bit more fun

might post screens myself, fraps kindof lags some of my games for some reason so ill reinstall it anyway

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
Raiden1803 said:
why position the squad when you can do it your self? :thumb: I find Placing charges and hacking.. i mean 'splicing' computers myself alittle bit more fun
you COULD. but it takes too long and your team never helps you out like you'd help them if they were doing it :p

·
Computer Nerd
162 Posts
i know my team helped me out when i was slicing Oo. cuz i heard them killing stuff and i never got hit when i was slicing.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
N1ghtw0lf said:
you COULD. but it takes too long and your team never helps you out like you'd help them if they were doing it :p
thats why you tell your team to cover the area by Pressing F4.
their not exactly bright but its better than nothing ;)

EDIT
my bad its F3

·
Registered
287 Posts
I usually hate Star Wars games because they tend to suck, but this game is awesome! It has some problems like N1ghtw0lf said but if you look past them it's really fun.

I havnt tried it on my new rig yet but it runs great on my current 9200 64MB! I was surprised, I expected alot of slowdown but even with big explosions and bluring it did very well.

Which app did you use to take snap shots?

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Kiroshi said:
Which app did you use to take snap shots?
Republic Commando has its own screen shot utility. theirs a hotkey you can press that lets u take screens. ;) either that or u can use FRAPS

EDIT

have the cheats been working for anyone?? unless 3 different sites all have bogus codes i havent been able to get crap to work . your supposed to hit the
' ~ ' key then kick in Allammo (obviously an all ammo cheat) but it doesnt reconize the command. oO

1 - 15 of 15 Posts