Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has to be ONLY game I've ever tried playing and not been able to run it.
I know it's a working game, I mean, it's out there so it has to work.

Anyway, my problem is this:
I downloaded the .rar off some random site and when I extracted it, there were 3 files, seemed a bit odd at first to me. But I figured it was so that, in case you couldn't execute it one way, you could execute it in multiple ways.
It turns out that something's missing or what-have-you. But none of the files are recognizable files by ePSXe (1.6 and 1.7).
The three file types are: CCD, ECM, and a SUB file(s).

My question is, what do I need to do to run one (or all) of these files. As of now, I'm stuck playing Star Wars - Episode I: The Phantom Menace on my old scratched up disc.

·
Oilslime
79 Posts
I've never tried to use a ccd (CloneCD) image in ePSXe, but it according to the Open PSX Iso menu it should work. I would try converting the file to img, never had a problem with those. I assume most of the popular programs would work (Alcohol, DAEMON, CloneCD, Nero, ect.).

Actually, what I would really try would be ripping my own cd using CloneCD. I've had many an unplayable disk, but CloneCD always managed to squeeze a clean ISO out of them, it just takes a while to read past the errors.

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
we do not offer support for pirated game here. you eitther need to find a way to play from you copy of the game, directly from the disc or by making an image of the disc yourself (see 2nd link below), or you need to track down a new copy of the game. at this point we cannot assist you right now, even if you do own the game it is not legal to download it, sorry.

bob, i know you were just trying to be helpful here but you have been here a few weeks or so and you should be aware of how we handle things like this by now, so both of you need to read over our board rules and take particular note of the warez policy.

http://forums.ngemu.com/751350-post2.html

http://forums.ngemu.com/misc-psx-discussion/34515-how-make-perfect-backup-psx-games.html

closed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.