Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
Joined
·
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://movies.channel.aol.com/feature/starwars/main.adp

There is probaply 'Behind Episode 3' pic. Click next button in it 'till you see trailer pic.

Looks quite promising, even though i was bit dissapointed in first two parts of prequel trilogy.
Cant wait to see Palpatine fry Yoda. His feeble skills are no match to the power of darkside. :evil:
 

·
He's watching you.
Joined
·
1,221 Posts
i just wanna see grevius kicking jedi ass!
 

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
Joined
·
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hellmasterx said:
i just wanna see grevius kicking jedi ass!
Yeah. Even though i disliked how they overdid jedi's powers in Clone Wars cartoons (and heavily disliked how it was drawn), Grievous was truly asskicking. :evil:

This isn't new but it is a good trailer
OH!!! How long it has been out? I must been living under a rock. (not a big news though.) :p
 

·
Back from the dead
Joined
·
3,741 Posts
Hmm... I liked the original movie title better, "Revenge of the Jedi". It seemed a better fit for Anakin/Darth Vader.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,162 Posts
DarkAurora said:
Hmm... I liked the original movie title better, "Revenge of the Jedi". It seemed a better fit for Anakin/Darth Vader.
ummm Revenge of the Jedi was the titel of Ep 6 untill the last minute when it became Return of the Jedi
The reson GL decided to name this one RotS, was because the Jedi Lose, it is the Sith's time to dominate...

Incidentally did anyone see the latest news in Entertainment weekly??Starting in 2007, GL is going to release all the SW movies in Order, Ep 1-6, in 3D. They are working on them now, Digitally converting them to 3D.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,447 Posts
Hmm... I liked the original movie title better, "Revenge of the Jedi". It seemed a better fit for Anakin/Darth Vader.
Where did you here that? Revenge of the Jedi was originaly the name for Return of the Jedi, but Lucas changed it because he thought Jedi didn't get revenge.
 

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
Joined
·
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Incidentally did anyone see the latest news in Entertainment weekly??Starting in 2007, GL is going to release all the SW movies in Order, Ep 1-6, in 3D. They are working on them now, Digitally converting them to 3D.
Sweet! When i buy 6800GT soon, i'll also buy gainwards 3d-stereo shutters. I hope those dvd's support it, or do i have to get separate Anaglyphic red-blue glasses?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,162 Posts
MaZa said:
Sweet! When i buy 6800GT soon, i'll also buy gainwards 3d-stereo shutters. I hope those dvd's support it, or do i have to get separate Anaglyphic red-blue glasses?
Dunno when they will or IF they will be on DVD, They are going to rerelease them in Theaters...1 per year... 2007 through 2013 so it will be after 2013 when they may be on some time of home dvd..who knows what will be around by then...Heck the home HDTV's may be 3d by then..lol
 

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
Joined
·
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So red-blue glasses it will be, in theaters. :D
 

·
Just visiting ^_^
Joined
·
8,299 Posts
I've seen it way back... but I can't wait too watch the movie :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,162 Posts
MaZa said:
So red-blue glasses it will be, in theaters. :D
Doubt that. Red/Cyan glasses are not used anymore. It's all shutter lenses/digital projectors, like Theme park attractions At Disney world, Universal theme park, etc...
 

·
Back from the dead
Joined
·
3,741 Posts
dpence said:
ummm Revenge of the Jedi was the titel of Ep 6 untill the last minute when it became Return of the Jedi
The reson GL decided to name this one RotS, was because the Jedi Lose, it is the Sith's time to dominate...
Valcrist said:
Where did you here that? Revenge of the Jedi was originaly the name for Return of the Jedi, but Lucas changed it because he thought Jedi didn't get revenge.
I saw a Return of the Sith poster a long time ago and it looked exactly like the ones out now but it said, "Revenge of the Jedi" on it.
 

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
Joined
·
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dpence said:
Doubt that. Red/Cyan glasses are not used anymore. It's all shutter lenses/digital projectors, like Theme park attractions At Disney world, Universal theme park, etc...
Standard shutters require CRT monitors with high refresh rate (120hz minimum for short periods, over for longer sessions), i doubt they would use them. VR reality helms and glasses are different, but they cost like hell, so i doubt they are used in public theaters. Anaglyphic red-blue/red-cyan glasses are cheapest and still quite functional. I hade a one comic that could be read with those glasses loooong time ago. It was freaky! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,086 Posts
MaZa said:
Yeah. Even though i disliked how they overdid jedi's powers in Clone Wars cartoons (and heavily disliked how it was drawn), Grievous was truly asskicking. :evil:
it was a cartoon for kids after all, i think they were just trying to proof that american animation can be cool as well, but im sorry, all the way through clonewars i could only think how awesome it would have been if some anime-studio had done this.
 

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
Joined
·
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Carmofin said:
it was a cartoon for kids after all, i think they were just trying to proof that american animation can be cool as well, but im sorry, all the way through clonewars i could only think how awesome it would have been if some anime-studio had done this.
It was kinda lame that it was made for kids. It covered time between Ep2 and Ep3 somewhat well, and introduced us to Grievous. It could have been a jackpot.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top