Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Souless Angel
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These shots are taken from the campaign mode. While, many are hating this game. I love it. The maps are fun and the overall scale is just a blast.

·
Souless Angel
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just a little more. Later i'll post some from hoth.

P.S : These shots wern't taking with AA/AF due to I forgot to turn it on...yea..

·
Registered
48 Posts
Nice pictures! :) I agree with this game being a blast to play. It's incredibly fun playing online with around 50 other people on the server. The only complaint I have is that there is no option to turn off the "bloom" graphical effect. I have trouble seeing other players in the distance sometimes.

·
Souless Angel
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gabers, from what I understand a up and coming patch is going to fix alot of things, as well as add a ingame option to turn bloom off.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
The game is out yet? Gotta buy it! This one is on my wishlist. And yeah that bloom effect is #!"$. I hated it since the first time i saw it (Guild Wars) now many games are using it! I dont see any use for it besides covering up graphical glitches

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
This game looks like a decent game. Don't like the bloom though.. ewwww. Maybe I'll try it out when I'm done my current game.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
I need this game! Even people at school are talking about it! (it never happes) :p I like the effect of the graphics in the screenshots. Looks like it gives a neat glowing cinematic feel :D

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Meh, it was average. Nothing I could get hooked on its Starwars Battlefield if anything.

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
Reichfuher said:
Meh, it was average. Nothing I could get hooked on its Starwars Battlefield if anything.

I agree. The concept is good, but the small maps make it uninteresting sometimes. Especially when your fighters can only go so far. Too bad you can't play any Jedi's. I accidentally killed a few siths and jedi's though. :lol: :evil: The controls on the vehicles are a little too awkward. Too many unneeded crashes on the planes.

Graphically, it looks good though. Here are a few shots.

1280x1024, 4xFSAA, 16xAF:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Ah Dammit I want this!! I heard u can drive an AT-AT in this :evil: the only sucky thing is i have to choose between buying this or the DVD trillogy :(

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Got this game yesterday. Really just for Multiplayer :D I have been playing it non stop :) This game looks great. Thebest Star Wars game I have ever set my eyes on. The effects are great. My favorite race are the cone guys (sorry not a big fan - so I don't know all their names) :p Anyways Can't wait to play with you guys.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Cone guys? 0o Jawas? (they have a cone hat and yellow eyes ^^)

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
I'm going out to buy the game right now. It should be done in about 3 hours... I mean I should be back in about 3 hours. ;)

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Naughty boy! :p

One thing that pisses me off is when a server says it has like 5 free openoings then you join and it says it's full. Even if you just refreshed the list! It's madness!

I've been playing all day. It's so fun. Someone seriously make a server :D

·
Souless Angel
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Razor I'll make a server later tonight. Guys just need a time.

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
sooo... it plays like battlefield then?
hope it doesnt lag like bf vietnam :p

well, what the hell, ill give it a go, i was pretty good at flying in the bf games, hopefully these ones will be similar to control

·
Crasher of Castles
7,015 Posts
Strider said:
sooo... it plays like battlefield then?
hope it doesnt lag like bf vietnam :p

well, what the hell, ill give it a go, i was pretty good at flying in the bf games, hopefully these ones will be similar to control
BF:V doesn't lag. I thought it did too, but then i got 1GB of ram and i havent experienced the slightest bit of laggish feelings in game.

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
BF:V doesn't lag. I thought it did too, but then i got 1GB of ram and i havent experienced the slightest bit of laggish feelings in game.
hmm, i need to upgrade my ram i guess... ive had 512 megs for a while, back when i got it that was a "VERY" high amount of ram :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts