Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sure many of u have heard by now of Battlefront coming out soon (tuesday right?) iv seen some previews of the game and it looks awsome, gameplay wise. From what iv seen on the graphics Dont look too bad, but it would probley look alot better on PC then it would on Consol. but so far from the reviews i read on ign its real easy. hopefuly that wont be too true. how do u guys think the game will turn out?

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
Raiden1803 said:
Im sure many of u have heard by now of Battlefront coming out soon (tuesday right?) iv seen some previews of the game and it looks awsome, gameplay wise. From what iv seen on the graphics Dont look too bad, but it would probley look alot better on PC then it would on Consol. but so far from the reviews i read on ign its real easy. hopefuly that wont be too true. how do u guys think the game will turn out?
Battlefield Star Wars (might as well be)

Horrible Bot AI, awesome multiplayer action. Just like the rest of the battlefield games.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
N1ghtw0lf said:
Battlefield Star Wars (might as well be)

Horrible Bot AI, awesome multiplayer action. Just like the rest of the battlefield games.
Battlefield? oO this is the game im talking about
http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swbattlefront/index.html?JumpTo=Gallery
not unless were talking about the same thing. but yeah, Battlefront realted i think all this game is ever gonna be ; is multiplayer/Xbox Live. Thats probley where the core of the game is gonna be. Battlefront's AI Is geting bad reviews on ign because its too easy.

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
Valcrist said:
I think he meant that it is basically just a star wars version of the battlefield series.
Yup. Obviously just soaking up all the ideas of the battlefield series, just with a different setting.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
I seen some videos and things. Looks pretty cool :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
It's pretty cool on the Xbox.
I finished the game in co-op mode with a friend and we had a blast.

Driving an AT-AT is pretty cool too. :yippee:

·
Registered
317 Posts
My perfect version of Star Wars game: COMPLETE star wars universe, you can do whatever you want be whoever you want to be, online, multiplayer, co-op, and all that good stuff, game based only on the original star wars movies(non of that new BS), option to join the dark side, complete controll of your character development, first person, no storyline just free for all, and no restrictions.

In short I dont think that this game qualifies, and I wouldnt bother with any star wars game that dosent have all of the features above.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
zen_master said:
My perfect version of Star Wars game: COMPLETE star wars universe, you can do whatever you want be whoever you want to be, online, multiplayer, co-op, and all that good stuff, game based only on the original star wars movies(non of that new BS), option to join the dark side, complete controll of your character development, first person, no storyline just free for all, and no restrictions.

In short I dont think that this game qualifies, and I wouldnt bother with any star wars game that dosent have all of the features above.
then u want star wars : Galaxey's ;) the game itself is around 20-30 bucks but it cost just that much to play online. u can drive an AT-AT? Nice. never seen that done before. all iv been able to drive is the AT-ST on JK2: Jedi Academy. My only hope is they brought alot of new stuff in the game and didnt compleatly base it off the movies.i hate it when its done like that because you already know whats gonna happen next :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts