Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:innocent: of i don't cheat at games, anyway i've been trying to get the unlock all missions cheat to work but can't, i'm using an emulator (as my psx is busted)
the cheat is : UP, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, UP, RIGHT, UP, DOWN, LEFT, UP, L1+R1, L2+R2 you gotta do it from the level select screen or so i read, but cannot get it working, also i had to start the game again as my save games were lost when xp messed up back in june, i just started playin it again and relised my saves are gone :( also is there somewhere to download psx save games?

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Gamefaqs is the place you wanna look at.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I tried the save game from that site but epsxe wouldn't load it even tried converting it from .gme to .mcd but no luck even though the memcard tools showed it was a valid save game :(

*dam still can't get this save game working or these tools won't work with it, even tried that pec cheat tool didn't even have startrek invasion on the code list grrr! has anyone got a save that'll work with epsxe? i tried a dexdrive save which epsxe says it supports .gme but nope didnt load.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
you'll need to convert the .gme file with PSXmemtool into .mcr (ePSXe's format)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts