Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got Star Ocean Till The End Of Time about 3 weeks ago. The game itself has a great story, but It does have a few flaws, the voice acting is okay. The battle system is where the real boredom comes in, You can't even hit enemies when they are down, and some standard battles take about 5 minutes to get through it, but the graphics are out of this world especially when a cutscene comes in. All for all, Star Ocean is an epic that will grab you and take you in until you beat it and I reccomend it for all RPG fans. :thumb:

·
The seeker of perfection
3,628 Posts
I will still buy it soon but when i saw the graphics of the game it seemed as if it was 1st generation game, they looked kinda outdated but the Cg looked amazing. Does the graphics look better in the ps2 than in pictures?

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
I'm prolly gonna buy it whenever I get some money.. but a recent game depression has gotten me down (man, they need some medicine for that!). Lack of true innovation in the scene always gets me a bit in a "no games" mood.

Hey Saman. :smash:

·
I'm cool.
131 Posts
The game was a huge dissapointment for me, the world map and dungeons are horrible, the battle system is crap, Star Ocean: 2nd Story on PS1 had a way better battle system, and the story is stupid because half of the time you're in some underdeveloped world helping people out which I didn't really care about and had nothing to do with you.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
I thought there was too much time spending in some F*****g space ship... I liked the times when you were in underdeveloped world, except the vanguard...
But I think the game is great, not as great as second story though...

But I still have to finish it first before I can say something about it...

·
Registered MSX user
1,625 Posts
I have played the game once. It was very good. They have used much time for the story, that might bother some players to watch all the scenes, but they can be skipped. There was few mistakes in gameplay and some textures were old-fashioned in graphics. Game is really good.

·
Registered
822 Posts
The game is good, it is the evil bunny in the game that is bad >.< You wont know what I am talking about till you see it or even touch it. For completion sake it will make you go insane, it is best not to attempt it unless you have no life (or have a turbo controller). Also for certain tricks the use of "steal" will be a pain because the chances of "steal" is less than 5% in my experience and lvling up the skill takes another set of insane amount of time. Other than those two things I would have to say the game is pretty good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts