Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can any1 help me? i have played this game and i have finally completed it, but when the last boss dies (and a lot of talk with narl and dr. mirage happens), the screen goes all white and then all black. when it gets all black, the emulator crashes and gives this error: Opcode 39 UNK (PC 00022b98) (14447726,88).

i dont believe it to be my configs problems, because i have done everything in the game and it crashed just during what i believe to be the final fmv. i have tried this befire taking indalecios limiter off and after. Can anyone help me fix this thing so i can just see the freaking end and finish this freaking game off?

Edit: I just remembered that a similar crash had happened before, in the middle of a bunny race. the crash happened in the middle of the race, which does not show any fmv at all. the only difference was the numbers. to fix this one, i just had to load a previous game and start a different race. In this case, i cannot corner the problem, so ill need a solution...

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
what GPU plugin are you using? try a different one. also, try a different emulator like PSXeven or PCSX.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Or even ePSXe 1.5.2 might give a better result.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Didnt work

i tried other plugins (all the ones i found on ngemu) and the exact same thing happened.

i tried psxeven, but it crashes after every single battle.

i tried all the others emus but none worked, cause some only reads cds and the others doesnt read .img files, like mine

could it be my iso? i already saw other fmvs in this same game, i am at the end of the game, so i guess its not pc - plugins problem...

PS: ive added a new info on the main post, plz read it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.