Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Rockstar Space Knight
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Star Fox Command doesn't work right for me. Right off the bat I noticed the sound errors- the music sounded grainy and rough. But then I got into the tutorial where major graphical errors occurred. The 3D objects and landscape disappear for a gray screen. The game also runs usually at 80%.

I'm using no$gba v2.6 under Windows Vista. Whether I use nocash or opengl as the 3D renderer seems to make no difference.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Yeah the game is unplayable and unfixable.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Try using Desmume or Ideas, and if these won't work, play it on your DS and wait until the game becomes playable in an emu. :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
No, the game is playable!
I played it months ago, and it was fine.
I used NG$zoom? Frankly, I can't remember, but it is indeed playable. Test it with No$zoomer or another zoomer.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
He's got no$gba 2.6, NGZoom and No$Zoomer won't be making a difference.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
TacticalWarrior, read the post before replying. Thanks. :D

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
I just tested it.
It is indeed playable.
I am using 2.6a and NO$Zoomer 2.3.0.2
If all EXTRAS are actived, the speed will increase too.

TacticalWarrior, read the post before replying. Thanks.

I did.
No you didn't. In TC's first post, he said that he is using 2.6 not 2.6a. So even if you say it works in 2.6a, it doesn't make any difference if TC doesn't even have 2.6a.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Next time, don't misread the version of NO$GBA, because NGZoom and the EX of NO$Zoomer only works in NO$GBA 2.6a. :D

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
EX5 is not a framerate increase, it is a frame doubler, it only improves the speeds of 2D games. 3D Games lag more visibly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.