Votes: 9 12.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I overheard the people in the admin forum mentioning the other day that they could see who you voted for.

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
hmm, I didn't vote but it said I already voted :S anyway it is refraction for sure!

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
Pick yourself. You can kiss your ass all you want. And if you kiss your ass yourself, that will spare you from getting the other staff members' ass herpies, mainly Refraction's ass herpies though, his is the most contagious and deadlieast form of ass herpies.

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
The real way to kiss ass:
I love all you staff members and if I could I'd give a vote to each one of you. Since I couldn't, I vote for the member with the lowest votes at the time to spread the love. j/k:p

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I blame it on those damned neo fascists. Their hate knows no limits.

... on a more serious note it isn't that important though. We all know, and I can personally assert that hushypushy is an indispensable part of our site, and that without him Ngemu would definitely not be up to the level it is today. It is just that this year much of his work was under the water and not as noticeable as previous years. That and helping PSX n00bs that only appear once, and banning people, but those can't vote for him.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
I chalk it up to the fact that I've been inactive for the past couple of months. The collective forum memory is too short to remember past that :p

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
who are you?? hehe kidding, it is really because you were inactive Hushy, otherwise I Am sure you'll get a lot of votes!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.