Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Bleh. Those pics are way too tiny :/ So I can't really make a lot out. After seeing what the DS and PSP can do, I dunno. The NGage really doesn't impress me at all. I seen a hella lot better looking games on ordinary PDA's :p

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Razor Blade said:
Bleh. Those pics are way too tiny :/ So I can't really make a lot out. After seeing what the DS and PSP can do, I dunno. The NGage really doesn't impress me at all. I seen a hella lot better looking games on ordinary PDA's :p
Like what games???? I would want to see them can you post some link or shots of them???

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Heres some shots. Running on various Pocket PC's :) You probably seen PSP and DS already I'm guessing?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ah you guesed :] Graphics are great never seen such a games on PDAs hmmm nice! But dont forget that todays PDAs and rest palmtops are more powerfull than N-Gage :( And in PSP and DS im not intrested coz i dont like todays games on consoles dont like many poligons LOL i love more like retro and N-Gage reminds me PS1 :p and N-Gage has many emus like nes, genesis,msx,mame ect so full time retro :] And this games that i posted for now will be out in november so its near "future" not like PSP and DS games that are "light years" away :p

Back to temat: On www.n-page.de youll find movie from SSX with totally kics ass soundtrack!!!! Yeah!

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
I only played NGage once. I had a bad experience. But I guess they have cleaned up a lot lately huh. With the QD and better games and publishers :p I'm not dissing it; I think it's cool. But other things interest me more.

I didn't know there were emu's for the N-Gage! oO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts