Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I currently use SSSPSX to play my games. At this moment I am playing the ISO version of FFIX, which I already own. At first I had problems with the memory card and had only been using save state to progress my journey in Disc 1. However, I soon discovered that I could make a memory card by right clicking in the memory card section for 'new', which I did. Now in order to switch discs, I need to save my memory onto the memory card. However, even when I do check on the box with the newly made memory card, and load my save state, and try to save, the memory card does not appear as slot 1 (it is grayed out). So now I cannot progress to Disc 2 because I am unable to save my game onto the memory card I created.. is there anyway to fix this? Am I loading my memory card wrong? When I try to make a New Game, the continue function highlights 'slot 1', indicating that there is a memory card there, however, how come it does not work when I want to save when i load my state? thanks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
hi, need help here too. does ssspsx run games from cd? when i run it takes me to the window that asks you what file you want to run...like iso, or whatever. it's not running the cd, how do I make it run the cd from my cd drive, ? other thing, can I use pec with it? to cheat I mean.

·
Registered
30 Posts
hi again, still learning about emus, already learned how to run the cd, now I need help saving...I think I saved a state but it appears on the menu and when I try to load..well, I dont know how to load save states...what are the quick keys..like f1 to save and f3 to load...can I do that? and then, cheating...can I cheat using ssspsx using pec...I tried but couldn't, is there a cheating pluggin for ssspsx?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.