Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- PLFO processing of SCSP was corrected.
- Recompile processing of SH2 was corrected.
- SMPC processing was modified regularly.
- Fixed the clock switching process.
- BIOS emulating processing was corrected.
- Saved version of the state is not changed,
- BIOS is not used to load data to emulate the program changes

http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~phantasy/ssf/files/SSF_010_alpha.zip

·
Registered
10,533 Posts
I have went through too many Playstations to count and my Saturn is in a landfill somewhere...

I'm glad to have this emulator to play the few commercial Saturn games I own.

Too bad Die Hard Trilogy still doesn't work on it.

·
Registered
228 Posts
If u are using Windows 7 , use Virtual Clone Drive 5411 by slysoft for the emu can load the game. Daemon tools or Alcohol 120% dont work with win7 beta yet.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have went through too many Playstations to count and my Saturn is in a landfill somewhere...

I'm glad to have this emulator to play the few commercial Saturn games I own.

Too bad Die Hard Trilogy still doesn't work on it.
gamefaq says that there is a playstation and a pc version of die hard trilogy, so there shouldnt be a problem to get this game working with these.

·
Registered
10,533 Posts
gamefaq says that there is a playstation and a pc version of die hard trilogy, so there shouldnt be a problem to get this game working with these.
Yes, but I own Die Hard Trilogy for the Saturn.

:innocent:

Thanks anyways.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Astal works fine with sh2 cache enabled.

Croc and numerous demo discs (Sega flash 1-2, sega preview, etc) also work for the first time.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hmm I had the sh2 cache enabled and tried loading Astal twice and it just sat at a black screen.

Ah, ok. I tried unzipping this version to a fresh directory instead of just copying the new exe and other files over the old ones and got Astal to load. Probably a conflict of using my old Setting and SSF inis.

·
Registered
10,533 Posts
Well even with that I'm guessing Die Hard Trilogy is unplayable...

·
Registered
101 Posts
SS is tough.. like a brick but ya have to remember it needs a cr2032 battery to save games :( unless like me you get a slot in memory card.

only thing i think i could call original is the orginal gameboy brick i got

·
Registered
47 Posts
Every ss I’ve seen has bit the dust. That thing was a total piece of garbage lol. I’ve dropped my psx down three flights of stairs in 1997 and to this day I still use it to play music cd's on my stereo. Wireless controller for a remote. My Xbox broke 3 times in 3 years. I finally smashed in into little pieces and scattered it all over Microsoft’s lawn. It works GREAT for dulling lawnmower blades, but not much else.

Psx was built almost as indestructible as a tron cycle(best toy of all time), which is to say, only purely indestructible.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts