Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Super Dual Box PS2 to USB converter. I can get it to work with every other emulator I have. I am using Xpadder for the SSF, since I get the blank redefine controller box. Everything works good except the down and right dpad/analog stick. I am using SSF v .10. Please help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
to be more specific, i think the controller always thinks im holding the down direction. I dont know why, Ive set up the center position using the driver. I've got it to work now (Guardian Heroes) but my character stays crouched.

·
Registered
86 Posts
The blank redefine controller box is a common bug (in my experience). You just have to keep restarting the program until it comes back.

As for the "sticky directional button," I would suggest just spinning the dpad though every direction to try to "unstick" it.

Also try re-centering the position with the driver configuration after you try to "unstick" it.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
It's not random, it happens when a few gamepad settings are present. For example, if you have Z Axes and Rotation set to noncentered (so they work like Sliders, with their default value is 0 instead of 127).

The author of SSF used a X360 pad when he upgraded the gamepad code for analog support, so your best chance is to use that (or even better, order a saturn usb pad). Besides, the morii driver for the x360 pad has tons of compatibility options exactly for cases like this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts