Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<div>Another SSF release fresh for the pickings.....once again, no english changelog; but Keith did leave us with this little note:</div>
<blockquote>
<div>A new version of the Saturn emulator SSF has been released. Looks like
Windows XP 64bit edition support has been added. Not sure on the other
changes though.</div></blockquote>
<div>Keep checking the comments....someone is bound to translate the changes for us :)</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>» Download SSF 0.07 Alpha R7 <a href="http://www.ngemu.com/saturn/ssf.php?action=get&amp;id=414">here</a></div>
<div>» SSF <a target="_blank" href="http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/%7Ephantasy/ssf/index.html">homepage</a> </div>

·
KO'ed User
935 Posts
Well i found this:

-Drawing processing of 64 colors and 128 color sprite was changed.
-The sprite display (portion which is transparent in part) of an opening demonstration of palpitation MEMORIARU is repaired.
-The processing of SCSP part was corrected.
-Excitingly it reaching the point where 7 moves, it increases.
-Reproducibility of tune of the built-in sound source somewhat has become good.
-The petit noise of it and Loop PCM is decreasing.
-SMPC interruption processing was corrected.
-Last GURADIETAZU and world ADOBANSUDO great war abbreviation move.
-A part of command of the SCU built-in DSP was corrected.
-The movie sound of ADOBANSUDO world WO sounds.
-Operation of CPU built-in DMA was modified.
-Wailing and... it reaching the point where it moves, it increases, (in about SH2 order several 90).
-The status screen of tactics OUGA has stopped collapsing in 100 SH2 commands.
-The CDC command (12) was mounted.
-It has come to be able to perform scanning reproduction on a multi-player screen.

Combining also bug check, it recreated 68000 emulators, but there was no doubtful place.
When with it becomes, being trouble in such as SH2 emulator...
While it is near, I think that I will also check SH2 emulator.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Alternatively, in English:

Altered 64- and 128-colour sprite rendering code. This fixes "Tokimeki Memorial"'s opening demo (specifically, the transparent parts of the sprites).
Fixed part of the SCSP handline. "Waku-Waku 7" now runs.
Improved certain replay properties of the internal sound source. This reduces the noise when PCM sounds loop.
Fixed SMPC interrupt handling. "Last Gladiators", "World Advanced Taisenryaku" seem to run now.
Fixed some SCU internal DSP commands. Sound now plays in the movies in "Advanced World War".
Altered CPU internal DMA behaviour. "Doukoku So****e..." seems to run now. (About as far as SH2 command 90), and "Tactics Ogre"'s status screen no longer crashes on SH2 command 100.
Implemented CDC command (12). Scan reproduction now seems to work on multiplayer screens.

I've rebuilt the 68k emulator and checked it for bugs at the same time, but I can't see any obvious problems. Which implies that most of the bugs now are in the SH2 emulator. I'd better check that soon.

·
Registered
11 Posts
"So****e" above is, of course, supposed to read "S o s h i t e".

Does this thing seriously censor all supposedly "rude" four-letter combinations without the slightest regard to context? Christ, what a dumb forum...

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
Gouketsu said:
"So****e" above is, of course, supposed to read "S o s h i t e".

Does this thing seriously censor all supposedly "rude" four-letter combinations without the slightest regard to context? Christ, what a dumb forum...
First off...Thanks for the translations. Web based translators can butcher the verbage all to hell...

As far as the censors...Yeah it can be annoying, but it is a limitation with VBulletin, and not the forums. We do need to keep the censor though...it keeps us legit in order to be considered "family friendly". Just have to take the good with the bad. Guess nobody really complained to VBulletin about it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts