Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And by edit I guess I mean hack or cheat. Like how some characters and trophies can only be unlocked by playing 100 multiplayer games or by playing them for 20 hours. It's kind of impractical to play that many games on my own on the emulator, is there any way to change the values for those pieces of data? I know the debug menu has lots of strange options, but the FAQ I read on it didn't seem to mention what I was looking for.
Also, if that doesn't work, is there a way to unlock specific trophies? I know there is an AR code for unlocking all the trophies at once, but are there by any chance any codes for specific trophies?
Yes, that's all.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I may be wrong, but it seems like that just shows you how to use AR cheats with Dolphin. I don't know of any AR codes to change the VS match time or unlock individual trophies, etc.

I know that in the debug menu there is an option called 'global data edit' but I can't find out much about it.

·
aka BhaaL
222 Posts
Game data is loaded into memory and interpreted/JITted.
You might want to start Dolphin in Debug mode (command line switch -d) and check the Debugger window when running a game (PPC Instructions Knowledge a plus).
AR Codes are nothing else than memory patches to those structures.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.